Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm back!!!

     Okay so I haven't posted in a while. And by a while, I mean forever. And by forever, I mean a really long time. But whatever,


                        I'm back!
 

                  I'm going to try to post more often!
So, anyways, let's get down to the gravy...
   
What's in for spring?
     1.Floral Items-
Obviously,  the reason is flowers and spring go hand and hand when it comes to fashion, but that's not the only reason why I chose this. It also fits all styles. And I mean ALL styles. Plus, you could get a yellow and pink pastel floral prom dress, leggings with random purple flowers, or just a funky tank with such a design.
    2. Bows-
What could be anymore cute than that?! They come in a variety of colors, matching any outfit you own!
    3.Cuffed Jeans with Flats-
This unlikely duo has seemed to take the world of fashion by storm. I suggest faded jeans with bold flats (not everything has to be pastel in spring!).




IN:
feather hair extensions
OUT:
pre-made outfits  

No comments:

Post a Comment